North Benfleet - All Saints
All Saints stands near the site of an old moated hall, long since demolished. Parts of it are Norman, while others are Tudor. The brick tower, built 1903, encloses the heavy 15th century timbered belfry, and is in need of major repair, but the church was declared redundant to the Church of England in 1996. Despite the holes in the roof, the church is now being used by a very friendly group from the Orthodox Community.