Pleshey - Holy Trinity
The core of the church, including the north, south and west crossing arches and probably the foundations of the north and south transepts are c.1394, built to serve a college founded at that date. The college disppeared during the Reformation, and the nave was purchased by the parishioners. The nave fell into disrepair and was rebuilt in brick in 1708. The tower was rebuilt and a chancel added c.1750. The church was almost wholly rebuilt in 1868 preserving only the medieval crossing arches.