Ramsden Crays - St Mary
Now a private dwelling, but the graveyard remains open to the public. Apart from the bell tower and broach spine the church was entirely rebuilt in 1871 in random stone and flint, with a tiled roof. Some of the features of the original 15th century church are incorporated in the rebuilding. The frame of the bell tower is 15th century, weatherboarded and surmounted by a shingled broach spire. Grade II listed.