Lawford - St Mary - Graves
This nave, chance, south porch and tower of this parish church was built in the mid 14th century althougn the tower was extensively altered in the the 16th and 17th centuries, and later. The north aisle was built in 1826. The fabric consists of flint, rubble, septaria and brick, limestone dressings. The red tiled roof has diamond patterning and pierced ridge tiles and a cross on the gable.The large east window is a 19th/20th century replacement.